Monday, June 9, 2008

A LITTLE LONG TIME


お久しぶりですね。。。皆さん元気?I've been doing ok I guess...just a bit bored, tired, lazy, you know what I'm talking about.


First off, I am very proud to announce to you all that I have slept with NixX for the first time. It was quite a nice experience and I can recommend it to anyone. In fact I'm still a bit shaky. So if you ever happen to run in to her and have the guts to come up and talk to her, TRY! Try like you've never tried before. And come prepared: hit the gym, get that master's degree and win that Grammy. Also don't forget to buy a pair of oven mitts, you're gonna need them.






























I found these online sometime ago and i think they're bloody brilliant...lol: 'Sex in her shitty'. Don't forget to check out the 'JHo Booty from the block!' or the`Dirty Christina' variants.


NERO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ow honey, you're making me blush! But the pleasure - ooooh the pleasure - was all mine!