Monday, May 12, 2008

THE DEAL IS OFF!!!


When I heard we were getting Michelle Rodriguez, I got really exited. I mean she is hot and definitely on my to do-list.

But then I found we had to give up this:



And here's our answer: NO! WHAT ARE WE, STUPID?!? NO!!! NO FUCKING WAY!!! I MEAN LOOK AT HIM!!!:























Seriously, if you want Wentworth Miller we won't settle for anything less than Scarlett Johansson! And even then....are you kidding me?! MOTHERFUCKER GRADUATED FROM PRINCETON!!!





















So what do you think, did we get ripped off?


No honestly, people can do whatever and whoever they want....I just wished they would do me before they did.


NERO


Okay, so maybe just one more....


Fuck that, I'll do as much as I want!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooow, imagine getting them BOTH..

Anonymous said...

I already was babe, already was.

Anonymous said...

But Michelle seems like the kind of chick that would still need some dick every now and then.
So it's not a fair trade to begin with!