Saturday, April 12, 2008

FALLEN ANGEL


IN MEMORIAM: JULIETTE LEWIS

I've always had a soft spot for this beautiful, crazy actress slash singer. I always thought she was the coolest person on earth. Until I saw a BBC documentary by John Sweeny last week. It turns out that.. I can hardly even get the words out of my mouth.. I mean my laptop.. It turns out that she is a SCIENTOLOGIST!! I didn't know this before, maybe that was just stupid of me. Maybe I was just in denial.. But now I can't take her serious anymore. SHE IS DEAD TO ME! Juliette, thank you for all the wonderful times we spent together, I will always cherish those memories, but our ways have to part here. In my eyes, you no longer exist.

Goodbye..

By the way, I did know that Scientology was a very creepy organisation of course, but it's even worse than I imagined. Throughout that documentary, Sweeny was being followed, intimidated and just plain harassed by this guy:
Tommy Davis is the name, some big shot at Scientology. See how he is even trying to look like Cruise? He also has the same insane look in his eyes. He was incredibly aggressive towards Sweeny. Apparently it is a wellknown Scientology strategy to follow opponents and let them know they are being followed. Just to try and freak them out.
You want to piss this guy off? All you have to say is that Scientology is a cult. He will lose all control, get in your face and try to spit you to death yelling out how stupid an biased you are. So please, if you ever run into this guy, follow him around. Stay very close by and keep yelling in his ear: leave me alone man! Leave me alone!
There is a risk to this though, you might end up 'committing suicide' as apparently their biggest opponent Shawn Lonsdale did right after he got interviewed by Sweeny. Strange, he seemed perfectly uplift and stable during the interview..

NixX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your right, he could be tom cruise's extra extra evil twin.
But still, why be hating on Scientology? I'd choose alien incarnations over Islam any time.