Saturday, March 8, 2008

IT'S ALL ABOUT CODE 46


So as an attempt to make us all forget about those 2 hours of crazy called It's all about love i'll post about Code 46. This sf film really is all about love and one of my favorite movies ever. It actually made me cry a bit...okay, okay I was bawling like a palestinian widow. But trust me, it's really really good. Why?

Here's why:









FreakPower-Song #6




Here's another reason:


Awesome dialogue:

Maria: You have a kid?
William:-Yes.
Maria: Chico or chica?
William:-Chico. Jim, his name is Jim.
Maria: I bet he's very special.
William:-He is special.
Maria: Everybody's children are so special, it makes you wonder where all the ordinary grownups come from.


And here's an even better reason:










The Free Association- Dreaming on a train



I saw this film when I was in Japan and was so moved by the music that I went out and got the CD right away. And seriously, it's the best soundtrack to have when your staying in a country like Japan. So when you're heading off for Tokyo forget your camera, toothbrush and stuff like that. Just turn your underwear inside out and listen to Code 46.

Ow, and there's also an awesome cameo apperance from this guy!



NERO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again I bow to the Lord of all bloggers! Great piece, you really have to teach me some things sometime. I can't wait to see this movie!