Sunday, March 9, 2008

SURPRISE!

NixX sweety, how was work? Anyways, you better find a white T-shirt and save some beer money cause I've got tickets!










Danko Jones- Code of the Road


Ow and BTW it's a total pain in the ass to get tickets for the Gutter Twins, because of that whole Motel Mozaique bullshit. So I guess I'm just going to have to hitchhike my way to Germany or Greece and go to a show there. I NEED to see them live, you know that right? You've got any ideas? I figured since you used to work in the club manager/booking business you might know some cocks that need sucking...I dunno, just thinking out loud.


NERO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Work SUCKED of course.. Especially since you weren't there! Am seriously thinking about quitting.. I don't know if I have any connections at Mozaique, I'll see if I can find some cocks to suck (it's been a while ago anyway). But big up to you for gettint the tickets!