Sunday, March 16, 2008

WHY THE HELL NOT?


NAME:
NERO
AGE:21
SEX:Yes please.
ETHNICITY:Eurasian
PLACE OF BIRTH:The Permanent States of 1973
HEIGHT:5 ft 8.5
WEIGHT:I'll never tell
OCCUPATION:Don't ask
RELIGION:None
PETS:One cat & Jacques Martini
CHILDREN:I don't want to have kids (and luckily I don't have them)
ALCOHOL:I'm on a 12 step program.
SMOKING:Yes, a pack a day. I already have asthma (I'm not even joking here)
HOBBIES:Listening to music, dancing, enjoying a nice glass of wine and long walks on the beach.
LOOKING FOR:Anyone. Male, female, black, white, tall, short, skinny or fat. Basically I don't give a rats ass what you look like, as long as you're a rocket scientist. So if you have an IQ of at least a 150 and a TOE, are familiar with general relativity and quantum mechanics, don't hesitate to send me a e-mail.
Medical degree = bonus points. The same goes for the ability to play an instrument...any instrument...or if you just look good holding a guitar that's fine. Although it would be perfect if you where this guy:


Hawking, baby. Please give me a call, I swear to god it'll be worth it. You can ask anyone, old people dig me! I love cleaning and ironing, really I'm the perfect housewife! Plus I have perky breasts!

NERO



Edit-Just in case you where wondering, I'll ad a photo of me and my friend:

I'm the one on the left holding the skull next my friend NixX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's not lying Steven! Nero here is a real grandpa-magnet.