Sunday, January 27, 2008

3 minutes

3 minutes ain't that long, but please watch this clip turn 3 minutes into....forevah.
It did not seem to end. I nearly died laughing.


I love how he keeps popping up every now and then!




I found this clip while looking into one of my old obsessions.
暴走族 (Bosozoku)。
Bosozoku are Japanese bike gangs that are really just a bunch of juvenile delinquents on with awesomely modified bikes. And their style is just the best thing ever!
During my time in Japan they used to drive through town every Friday running red lights, waving around flags and baseball bats and producing a ridicules amount of noise.
No doubt, I will post more about this subculture. Now that I think of it I might make an entire blog just about Japanese gangs. Yeah, I just love badasses!


NERO




edit: after writing this I ran into the deluxe edition....
It's 3 of them!!! And just when I thought it couldn't get any better.....



No comments: