Friday, January 25, 2008

Fallen heroes



Just a short update on the fallen heroes of the week: they tried to make her go to rehab and she said yes yes yes! Sure, we all want Amy to live and be happy. And rehab is probably the only option left for her. But do we really want her to go there? When you think about it, honestly, what would be more fitting: her dying River Phoenix-style (or should I say Heath Ledger style? O, that's right, he didn't die of an overdose. Sure) or her becoming the new Sting all mellow and singing for the rights of the Indians and tantric sex? She might go Yoko Ono on our asses!


And the biggest loser of the week: Jared Leto! Former hunk turned skanklicker when caught in the arms -and liplock- of none other than hoochie-mama Paris Hilton. (I know, nobody uses that word, but I just had to do it once in my life) Even with his arm falling off in Requiem for a Dream he was lovable. I even forgave him for the stupid shit he did with 30 Seconds to Mars, but this does it! Jared, you are now officially blacklisted!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always knew he was a fart! but then again, i know everything!