Friday, January 18, 2008

No more GnR for you...

So here's an important life lesson, learn to whistle. I never learned, and as a result of that, whenever I have a song stuck in my head I have to hum or sing. And when that song happens to be welcome to the jungle, I have to embarrass myself. Cause even when you think there's no one around and it's safe to quietly let out just a little bit of 'shun,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n KNEES, KNEES' it's still the same damn thing as raping a cat in a library. And half of the people in China* go:'Who gave that cat raping bitch a megaphone?!'**

NERO

*i.e. that one kindofcute guy at work.
**remember Katie Melua, the singer not the STD.





So no more GnR after this:


I love this Guns N' Roses clip. Slash fucking up and then going, 'yeah come on people' shaking his head. While Matt and Duff just have 'WTF?!' written all over.

Yeah... yeah, that's not really what happend, matt fucks up and slash is the one that goes wtf. But it's more fun the other way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a kindofcute guy at work?

Anonymous said...

yes we do! you know, the pertty one.

Anonymous said...

I've thought long and hard, no-one pops up... So give me the goods, who did you mean!