Friday, January 25, 2008

Lost and found

After the sad disillusionment of seeing Viggo Mortensen naked (I say he needs a nice tan, some longer hair with a little colour in it and a bit of stubble. No, strike that, he needs some clothes) I have to compensate with a hot (almost) naked guy. So Nero, I'm sorry for putting some commercial shit on our blog, but I have to get that naked fight out of my head, it's giving me nightmares. Yeah, it's all great that there is finally someone who has the guts to have a naked guy running around with no shame whatsoever. But let's face it, a limp sweaty dick flying all over the place really isn't all that attractive. I'm starting to get the point of why they always only show naked women in films. Not that I'm gay or anything. Except when it comes to Nero of course. Anyway. Here's a little hunk-a-lovin' man to wash the nastiness away.




Ahhh, Sawyer, the best band-aid any woman could ever ask for. Better than any Fa-girl I ever saw. Thank god the new season of Lost is starting in six days.. For anyone who can't wait for the weirdness: you can always go and check out this movie from the same team:




It's probably going to be a big disappointment though: Blairwitch meets Deep Impact meets Godzilla kind of thing. 'Cause that's all life really is: one big disappointment. I'm off. Gonna build a cage in my backyard. Maybe one day I'll wake up to find something crawled into it. Who knows, maybe even something like this..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about cloverfield and I also know how that fick ends. Cause apparently that's what they use wikipedia for nowadays, big fat movie spoilers.