Thursday, January 24, 2008

Full frontal

I was going to write about the crisis in the middle east but then I mentioned something about Aragon (or whatever the dude's name is, if you have watched more than one part of the LOTR trilogy you're gay. No really you are. Maybe gay isn't the right word. I'm down with gay people, they have blessed us with the Village People and Right Said Fred..........and AIDS (No, I'm kidding, I did not just write that......sorry) Anyways you're an emo fag! )
But I mentioned he's playing a Russian, fighting, in a sauna, naked. And NixX pretty much called me gay for not posting it sooner and she's right.

So fuck Israel and the fact that Palestinians are human beings. I've always thought food and fuel where overrated.
I can't wait till Israel accidentally nukes it's self, and the rest of the world won't be harmed because Israel has build those nice big walls. They are still building those walls by the way.....all around......big grey walls....with some barbwire here and there, like a park or camp if you will, and a high concentration of jews inside those walls....get where I'm going with this? Owwwww the Irony......

Anyway back to what really matter. Ow yesss full frontal male nudity!



Nero

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, irony indeed! Hmm, I was really looking forward to this clip, but I have to say it only makes me want to NOT have sex with him.. Ageing men.. A sad thing, isn't it?