Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Blues


In the category "express yourself in Britney" this is how I'm feeling today. This blog was created to talk about things we hate: well, right now I'm hating myself. I'm a sarcastic bitch with no life, no personality and a fucked up mind. Thank god there's always one thing to hate more than me: men.
That's right, I'm doing it, I'm putting in the man-bashing. I'm old, I'm bitter, there's nothing left for me to do but this. God I wish I could enjoy eating carpet.
Men suck! They are dogs that cannot be trusted and lead their lives in whatever direction their dicks point them. They are completely pointless, who needs them anyway? There's nothing they can do that I can't do better myself.


Well, except technical stuff, with wires and computers and shit.
And fixing the flat tires on my bike.
And assembling my Ikea-furniture.
And lifting heavy shit.


And killing spiders.


Ow fuck it. Fine, they can stay!


NixX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ow baby, I love your fucked up mind.
It would be your best feature if you weren't so freaking good looking!
It's almost as good as your sarcasm!

Ow and really, there's no need for men to stay.
That's why God created lesbians. Their soul purpose is dedicated to fixing tires, changing light bulbs, moving heavy shit, and killing insects and small mammals.

For all the Ikea crap you come to me, you got that.