Friday, February 29, 2008

SORRY

1. I'm sorry mister train cleaner, I didn't mean to throw up in your train. But if you had cleaned the toilet better I would have used that instead of the floor, really. I realize now that my sad attempt to cover it up with newspaper might have made it even worse to clean up. So sorry mister janitor.


2. I'm sorry tall metallica hoody wearing dude from Wales, I didn't mean to use you as a human towel all night. But to be fair, I did get permission from your friend. I never got your name, probably because I didn't ask. Or talked to you at all for that matter...You have nice friends though.


3. I'm sorry mom, for having no self respect whatshowever and being one of those girls. But please try to understand I only act like that because I have low self esteem. And my therapist told me that you are partially responsible for that...And tits are genetically passed down talents....Anyway, I did it again and I'm sorry.

This is a sculpture made by Duane Hanson


NERO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha, you are brilliant Nero! Too bad I missed. Or should I say good thing I missed it? ;)