Thursday, February 28, 2008

I JUST WANNA DANCE

Right now I'm thinking of going to the Queens of the stone age, and I have 4 more hours to make up my mind. I have wanted to see this band live for 3 whole months now! (see, that sarcasm is my way of talking myself out of it) No seriously, I've never really been into Qotsa until I saw this clip of them performing misfit love at Henry Rollins.



This right here is the definition of awesomeness....This song feels like techno and I'm hoping some day that 58 minute instrumental version shows up.



I bought songs for the deaf long time ago and liked it but hearing no one knows all day everyday on the radio pissed me of so much, i just thought fuck it. Not only that but those qotsa/eagles of death metal/dessert session/foo fighter/and-what-not fans creep me out a bit. Those people sleep in front of venues and get all massive obsessive and shit, it's just wack.

ANYWAYS

Why not go?
It's sold out (???WTF???) but that's not a problem, I always get in (sounds arrogant but it's true). The problem is I only have about 129,- left for the rest of the month and I will seriously die of liver failure if I get wasted again, which I'll probably be before I even get there. And it took 3 days and 2 seasons of lost to recover from last saturday. (btw, thanks for that NixX, I had a great time)

I have to quit writing now, I need to get dressed...

NERO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome sweety! But hey you got the tickets, so I should be thanking you. Let's do it again sometime!

NixX & Nero said...

I've never seen so much plaid.