Thursday, February 21, 2008

I HATE APPLE

So yeah you know those mac geniuses? Neither do I, there are fucking idiots working at those mac stores. Words can not describe how fucking pissed off I am right now. I would express myself in Britney but I don't think that could get it across either.


LIES ALL LIES, apple might just as well cast Tom Cruise for their next commercial.



I had an Ipod once, I dropped it in a cup of coffee and found it there an hour later, after I had remembered I made a cup of coffee. I took it back to the store and got a free new Ipod, and thought 'Gosh, these apple people sure are nice!'
That new Ipod lasted for about a year, so I went back and they said they told me that I couldn't get a new one because the first one (The Brazilian cinnamon roast one) was bought over a year ago. Although the replacement one they had given me was less then a year old they still refused. But hey, I can live with that I wanted a new video version anyway. So I got me a new Ipod.
Then one day I decided to part ways with my good ol pc and switch to a MacBook.
Something I regret more than that Prince tattoo on my ass.
First I couldn't use the 300 euro drawing tablet I already had. Then Garageband kept crashing. Then the dvd writer went to hell. Then 2 pixels passed away. Then the magnet thingy to close the damn thing with came loose. And in the end the hard drive started to make funny noises and died on me.
Now this all happened in before I even finished paying the fucker. Last week I took it too the mac store and they said they would fix it or get me a new one.

THE PROBLEM:

First I thought great I'm getting a new mac and I have some back-ups so throw the old thing away. Then I realized their are bootlegs and photo's of my now dead cat on there that I can't replace. Not to mention a list of all my passwords and other stuff I need to log in. (Yes, I'm an idiot I can't remember shit like that.) So I called the 'geniuses', and they told me it was broken and they where going to replace just the hard drive. So I was like what is going to happen to the old one and they said they where tossing it. I know a Computer Doctor so I was like no give it back or put the shit on a external hard drive....I'll pay. That for some reason couldn't be done, and after 10 minutes of bitching and whining she said she would call the person in charge and call me back later about what would happen to my hard drive.
I was about to hang up when I realised...... the hard drive mmmm.... WHAT ABOUT ALL THAT OTHER SHIT THAT DOESN'T WORK?!?!
So apparently I'm just going to have to learn to live with a lose magnet, a dvd-drive that doesn't work and a dead pixel infection. So I just asked how long she thinks my old Macbook will last:
' just long enough for the warranty to expire?' and then hung up.

I work with costumers and I know this kind of approach doesn't work but she pissed me off so bad, I just couldn't help myself. It was not just the macbook thing but also the fact that I just bought 5 new cds and I want to put them on my Ipod really bad, but I can't cause if I hook my Ipod up to my pc it's tells me it's going to have to reset itself because it has a mac index now. And some of the bootlegs that are on my Ipod I only have on my Ipod and my macbook, that may or may not already be gone.

So yeah, now that I got that out of my system. Check this link and try to tell me that it's not one of the most awesome things you've ever heard!

NERO

No comments: